Loading...

Adorable Animal Selfies Can Make You Laugh For Days

Who says that animals can’t go for selfies? You really have to reconsider. We take selfies almost any time of the day from the moment we wake up to what’s for dinner till we sleep at night. We love to take photos of ourselves by looking awesome and pretty in the most possible way. We have to admit, selfies are here to stay. And here come these cute animals who don’t go certainly out of trend.  

Animal selfies? Well, they will certainly make you laugh for days. These animals selfies shots are cuter and funnier than the usual. Imagine their selfies can be cuter and funnier at the same time? 

And, despite popular belief, our furry friends selfies are been around the net and they get us all napping and laughing. They  have outfits they want to share, haircuts they just got, and moments on their travels they simply need to gloat about. 

Watch what happens when our animal companions get a hold of a camera! 

1.) "Does the tongue thing work for me?"

2.) *Woke up like this*

3.) "Ladies niiiiiight!"

4.) "I just had SO MUCH CATNIP."
 Tumblr

5.) "Is this a good angle for me?"

6.) "Just got my hair did!"
Viralscape

7.) "So over today, look at my face. Look at it."

8.) "Besties!"
Justsomething

9.) "I'm a sloth and I'm in a box. It must be documented."

10.) You know when you accidentally hit the camera button and send a pic to someone important?
...Yeahhh...

11.) "Looklooklook. I can touch my tongue to my nose!"
SoulLift

12.) "Practicing my side-eye."

13.) "No, you hang up FaceTime first!"

14.) "Selfie stick? Who needs one. Not me!"

15.) "This vacation is wild! Ran into some really cool pigeons in the park this afternoon #WinterBreak2k15."

16.) "I only had enough energy to take this one photo, so I'm glad it came out this good."

17.) "Me, you, some popcorn, and a rom-com?"

18.) #NoMakeup #NoShame

19.) "These were the chillest penguins I've ever met!"
Viralscape

20.) "Remember, this time don't squint!"

21.) "Does this angle make my ears look big?"

22.) "C'mon everyone, get closer!"

23.) "Night vision selfie!"

24.) "I'm still learning how to hold the camera with two hands - bear with me!"

This is just further proof that we're not so different from our furry friends. In this age of social media, the urge to share the little moments of our day is very real, and sometimes you just have to give in! 


entertainment 3887105708367129304

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Pages

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo